Christian Gartner, MS PT
Licensed Physical Therapist with 21 years of experience in 3 different states (NJ, PA, and CO). Undergraduate degree in Biology in Springfiels Ma,. Earned a Masters Degree in 2000 at Rutgers University, Newark. Has worked in many facets of Science and Education including Brigham & Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School in research in Immunology and Rheumatology. Adjunct Professor at Steven’s Institute of Technology (Biomechanics), and Bergen Community College (Anatomy and Physiology). Chris understands that leaning is a lifetime process, but has vast knowledge is but not limited to:
- Myofascial release
- Pelvic Dysfunctions/Pain and Dysautonomia
- Pelvic Girdle Dysfunctions
- Comprehensive Management of SI joint Dysfunctions
- Comprehensive Rotator Cuff/ Shoulder dysfunctions
- Osteoporosis/ Arthritis
- Low Back and Chronic pain Syndromes
- McConnell techniques/Muscle Energy Techniques
- Therapeutic Taping techniques
- Peripheral Neurogenic Dysfunctions.
- Certified in CPR and Dry Needling Techniques
Chris enjoys treating spine disorders, LBP, Pelvis, Thoracic/Ribs, Cervicogenic headaches and Cervical spinal disorders. Has treated a host of professional, college, and high school premier athletes.
Chris and his wife is kept busy with three young children, but also enjoys fly fishing, ice hockey, baseball, basketball, volleyball activities. Graduated of Don Bosco High School and the winner of the Ironman trophy in 1984.